The Indiana Council on Problem Gambling presents
Indiana Fall Disordered Gambling Symposium
Focusing on the Family
This training event is designed for those involved in disordered gambling treatment, prevention, or advocacy.
Training topics include:
· Tribal Gaming and Helping Problem Gamblers (Raquel Burton)
· Gambling Recovery Family Perspective (Bob & Sherrie Haar)
· Hope and Healing (Bea Aikens)
· There is No Wrong Door (Bea Aikens)
· College Athletes and Gambling Addiction (Lesa Densmore)
· Disordered Gambling Treatment (Bruce Jones & Maria Garner)
Cost: This training is absolutely free! A light breakfast and lunch will be provided each day. Please contact us regarding any food allergies. Coffee, tea, and water will be served throughout the training.