The Indiana Council on Problem Gambling and the Indiana Problem Gambling Awareness Program Present the Indiana Problem Gambling Awareness Month Training Event
E-Sports? Fantasy Sports? Gaming and the Brain? How much do you know? Come to this two day training in Indianapolis to learn more!
To register for the training, please go to: http://www.ipgap.indiana.edu/training/
This training event is designed for prevention professionals, treatment providers, social workers, school personnel and anyone wanting to learn more about these emerging topics.
- The Reality on Fantasy Sports: What We Need to Know in 2017
- E-Sports: Trends & Concerns
- Neuroscience Research and Process Addiction: How Our Brains React to Technology: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.
- Family Therapy with Gamblers and Gamers
- Harm Reduction for Process Addiction. Does it work and What Does it Mean for Engagement and Retention?
Also Included: Short discussions on innovation and programs in Indiana!