Meeting the Needs of All Stakeholders
The National Center for Responsible Gaming (NCRG) is hosting the 17th NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction. Healthcare providers, researchers, public health professionals, gaming regulators and gaming industry professionals will convene in Las Vegas to learn about the latest research on gambling disorder, responsible gaming and addiction from leaders in the field, while exchanging ideas with attendees from all over the world.
Featuring one of the most diverse audiences of all gambling conferences, the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction strives to meet the varied needs and interests of attendees by offering the following:
- Talks by the leading innovators in the field of addiction and gambling disorder
- A special track designed to help gaming regulators and the gaming industry develop safe, effective and evidence-based responsible gaming programs and regulations
- Up to 13.5 continuing education hours accepted by the American Psychological Association, NAADAC, NBCC and other certifying agencies for healthcare providers
- A pre-conference workshop for clinicians led by the nationally known developer ofSeeking Safety, the model program for addressing addiction and trauma
- A poster session providing researchers and students the opportunity to showcase their new research on gambling disorder
Once again, the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction boasts the highest quality programming relevant to all stakeholders in the gambling field.
We hope you can join PGNO at this conference in September!
Register online by September 1, 2016 to receive discounted registration.
To register, go to http://www.ncg.org/conference.